Friday, February 22, 2008

Visiting Dad (and some dolphins) in Florida

This is when me and my mom played and touched Echo the dolphin. He felt like soft rubber. I threw a basketball into the water and Echo got it in his mouth and brought it back to me. We also kissed him and he splashed us. I was the only one who got to throw a fish into Echo's mouth. It was fun. (By Evie.)








The kids and I enjoyed a mini-vacation to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami to visit Poppi this week. We had a wonderful time and created a great memory, especially our day with Echo, the dolphin, at the Miami Seaquarium. If any fellow UM alums out there are reading, the campus was more beautiful than ever (did we appreciate it that much when we were students?). Evie is going to apply in the Spring for early admission.
In Florida, we swam in the pool two times because the water was cold. The second time, Poppi came in with me. He was cold
and scared. We played a game. When we came in, Poppi and I made a story. It was called "The Tropical Mermaid." It was about a mermaid named Sea and two boys that went into the ocean with Sea and explored the ocean. (By Evie.)



We came home to this...



No comments: